Thursday, March 24, 2011

3/24/2011

   I have been sick since my last post. I left work on my first day back to work and went home and slept for three days. I finally made it out of bed and downstairs where I took up residence for another two days on the couch before I had to return to work yesterday. I am still dragging my heels and this cold has gone around our shop for the past two weeks. Some people have even caught pneumonia.
   Besides wanting to just die I have been okay. Although my psoriasis has taken a turn and the Enbrel quit working. Since then I have flared out and I am miserable. I also have psoriatic arthritis and it has affected my right knee and I am limping a lot and using a leg brace at work to walk around. Everything is a little uncomfortable. I was using the gabapentin to help with my muscle tension, but it just turns me into a zombie come morning. It would be nice to just feel well every so often rather than have one thing hit me after another.
   Not much else happening. When I feel better after this week I am planning on taking some pictures. I heard of a pretty cool place in American Fork that I want to visit. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post real soon. Take care and thank you all for the great advice and comments last week. I am feeling much better this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment