Monday, January 17, 2011

Update

   I have my endoscopy tomorrow. I've gotten rather used to them. In fact, I look forward to them. I enjoy the sleep.
   The bleeding in my esophagus hasn't happened for over two years, and the only place they have seen any leakage is in my stomach. That - they say - is a whole new ball game, and we're not going there unless we have to. I do have worries about it though, having been on coumadin for the past several months. I am hoping that everything looks alright.
   In other news, we are still waiting for Lois' biopsy results. We should get them tomorrow. The holiday kind of through a monkey wrench into that. I will let everyone know as soon as we find out anything. It has certainly been a very long week. 
   I did however get my labs drawn and my new MELD came out to be 19 again. For right now I guess this is my magic number. 
   Take care.

2 comments:

  1. God all the waiting must be awful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment "I look forward to them - I enjoy the sleep." made me smile to myself. It is a time a blessed time where you can finally put someone else in charge and just rest... May the test reveal nothing distressing. And praying as you wait to hear back on Lo's results. - AND thank you for the delightful video about Vivian Maier- what an amazing woman! xoxo teri

    ReplyDelete