Monday, January 28, 2013

Lizzy

   The girls all went shopping on Sunday and came home with this.


   This is Eliza. I think we just call her Lizzy. She is sweet. She is curled up next to me right now and I guess I'll be watching her on my days off. Isn't house training grand? I guess one thing I have to look forward to is small messes. So far she has been pretty good.
   Everything around here is somewhat normal. Lois has an endoscopy on Wednesday. We are praying for good results. The Barrett's disease has been causing her problems. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
    My MRI turned out normal. So that happened. I still get the headaches. I guess as long as I am on the cyclosporine I will be susceptible to headaches. That being for the rest of my life. Even if they switch me back to prograf I may even have the same problem. Hard to tell. 
   I'm not sure what happened to noise in my head. It kind of subsided.  No more word on trying to cure the hep-c. I think they are going to keep me where I'm at unless I develop problems. I have another biopsy this March.
   Well, this is it for now. Hope everyone is doing well and staying warm.


3 comments:

  1. Happy looking canine!

    Good wishes to Lois.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's adorable... so good to hear from you yesterday. I will hold Lois in my prayers and you too as always. I am so grateful that you are still here with us, that despite some glitches, your transplant has given you a new chance at life. I'm listening to winter birds, thinking of spring and renewal, and how that is what this transplant has truly been for you and your family.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bit behind on blogging checks. So I am hoping puppy care is going well. But more to the point I hope Lois is doing ok. In my prayers.

    ReplyDelete